Too Big

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Velksfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 36 gallon bow front tank. (36L x 13.5W x 21H). I was just curious if this was to big for my tank? It has a air stone in it. It seems to fit pretty well and think it looks good but I want to make sure it isn't taking up to much space.

image-3106644569.jpg
22L x 7.25W x 12H

If you like a full tank and your daughter likes it then I'd leave it in there.

Ok thanks. Just wasn't sure if it was taking up to much space in the tank. Just wanted to get some Opinions. Thanks.

Thanks, that was my plan to set it up so she would like it so hopefully she will stay interested in it since she is still young.

Decided to get rid of the large coral decoration and got something a little smaller. It is 2 sunken pots. I think look very cool and have plenty of hiding spaces for the fish.
Here is a pic of the new piece in the tank !!!!!
image-2297956083.jpg

Hi Velks,

It looks like your fish will have more room to swim with the decorations swap. Most decorations, as long as they are made for aquariums, are fine. It's all in the eyes of the beholder, really. If you and your family like it, then go for it. Looks nice, by the way.

David

Thanks!!! I liked the coral piece but it took up so much space. So I wanted to get something we liked but also gave the fish swim space. And i think i got it. We really like the new piece and the fish seem to like the extra swim space !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom