Took mollies to lfs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Funny... I take in 25 babies and finally have breathing room in my 20g and it lasts 12 hrs before I doubled what I just sold. Haha...
Now all others from my 10g are in the 20g...

Creamsicle, Dalmatian & Silver Mollies:

6 wks, 7 wks & 3 mth olds... Approx 60 1/4"-- 3/4"...

I went back and saw my babies at the store... Theyve GROWN!! 1/4" they're soooo big!! :) all The mostly white ones are gone... :) yay new homes.
Lol I feel so crazy right now haha

joyaust said:
Can I ask if they pay you for your fish if so how does the percentage go from what they give you to what they are selling for

They gave me $10 cash for 25... They were 13 wks old..
.40 each.. They sell for $2 each
I also have Juvie's on Craigslist.. No bites really. I think people want adults..

Oh wow sell for $2 hey. Here they are $6 doesn't matter if they are juvies or full adults.

cheeky_monkey said:
Oh wow sell for $2 hey. Here they are $6 doesn't matter if they are juvies or full adults.

Wow!! Really? Are platies and guppies expensive too?
I haven't learned to ship yet or I would offer!

I'm in Australia so shipping would be impossible ;)

Local platies are $5 and guppies are $4

I was talking to my lfs today and she asked to buy my fry once they are an inch long. She said they pay $2 per fish!

Gboy66 said:
Hahahah i have never looked for prices here...but i think they are pretty cheap;)

Generally Mollies are on sale for $1.99 or reg price $2.99 (except this LFS I took babies to.. Reg price $2)

Platies are $1.25

Back
Top Bottom