Swap: trade plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ashleynicole

Aquarium Advice Addict
I would like to do a plant trimming swap. My Crypts and dwarf sagitarria are spreading. I have two medium size green Crypts to trade and can probably easily pull out 10 dwarf sag. I can mail them for a trade of plant trimmings. I'm looking for some medium light stem plants to help fill in the background but am open to whatever anyone has that might be different. So if anyone wants to trade let me know!

Dwarf sag ranges from small to medium I would say between 2-5cm for the leaves. Yes I would love some rotala indica!

Here are some pictures. These plants are still in the tank. I need to know by tomorrow because I work Thursday and Friday so tomorrow I can go to the post office and mail them. I will take them out of the tank just before mailing them and ship in bags with water.
Dwarf sag
ForumRunner_20120529_114116.jpg

Dwarf sag
ForumRunner_20120529_114133.jpg

Crypt
ForumRunner_20120529_114224.jpg

Crypt
ForumRunner_20120529_114233.jpg

plants

you might want too ship plants with a thick layer of damp paper towels instead of water

I've always shipped with water and everyone says they receive healthy plants. Wouldn't want to risk it.

Back
Top Bottom