Trying to Think of a Theme

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

willanderz

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey AA, I have an empty 5 gallon tank and I want to make it a themed betta tank. I'm up to hear any ideas, I was thinking maybe all black, with a white betta maybe?

That does sound pretty cool. I'm not very creative, but I like putting two colors that don't go together normally. In one of my 10g betta tanks I have blue gravel with live green plants.

That does sound pretty cool. I'm not very creative, but I like putting two colors that don't go together normally. In one of my 10g betta tanks I have blue gravel with live green plants.

That's a good idea haha, I like live plants in small tanks it looks like its bigger than it really is :lol:, how many betta tanks do you have

I have 2 male bettas in 10g's and their personalities are as different as night and day. Also, I recommend a sponge filter for these guys because they are much happier without moving current and it still keeps their tank cycled and clean.

I have 2 male bettas in 10g's and their personalities are as different as night and day. Also, I recommend a sponge filter for these guys because they are much happier without moving current and it still keeps their tank cycled and clean.

Awesome, I'll get a sponge filter instead of an HOB and haha isn't it cool how fish have different personalities

You should try your hand at doing a high light naturescape or Iwagumi-type planted tank.

Many years ago I saw a picture of a condo-type set up with three bettas in it. Each betta had a different color: red, white and blue. I suppose it could have been an American theme (with Asian fish).

David

Back
Top Bottom