Updated shots from my 37 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Coleallensmom

Planted Tank Enthusiast
Really proud of this tank and the progress it's made! (More snapshots in my profile album.)

Plants are:
Ludwigia Replens Broadleaf
Crypt Lucens
Crypt Crispatula
Crypt Retrospiralis
Rotala Rotundifolia
Chain Sword
Bacopa Australis
Java Moss
Crypt Wendtii Bronze
Sagittara Subulata

Fish inhabitants:
Zebra danios
Black skirt Tetra
Black neon tetra
Blue Three spotted Gourami
Ghost shrimp
Zebra nerites
Otocinclus

img_1222279_0_290f183a51662a175edc954d17ffde9a.jpg

img_1222279_1_36a6fe5468f30e582863049c66e9f8a1.jpg

img_1222279_2_b800c7c1bf3494d5cc0c60641383b2c2.jpg

img_1222279_3_afa4bee7ee009b2adddf5690bf98b9fd.jpg

img_1222279_4_6f35c3f3dd1d1b003920bffd4410e6ac.jpg

img_1222279_5_0c088e0c746becc15adb03212d1c5d0b.jpg

Coleallensmom said:
Really proud of this tank and the progress it's made! (More snapshots in my profile album.)

Plants are:
Ludwigia Replens Broadleaf
Crypt Lucens
Crypt Crispatula
Crypt Retrospiralis
Rotala Rotundifolia
Chain Sword
Bacopa Australis
Java Moss
Crypt Wendtii Bronze
Sagittara Subulata

Fish inhabitants:
Zebra danios
Black skirt Tetra
Black neon tetra
Blue Three spotted Gourami
Ghost shrimp
Zebra nerites
Otocinclus
That is awesome! Nice choice of fish love the black skirt tetras :) you put a lot of work into that and it shows

Thanks! I love my black skirts..very interesting little fish. They school beautifully and act like little piranhas at feeding time. I have to shut the canopy lid quickly after I throw the food in so I don't get splashed. lol ;)

Beautiful tank! I especially like the rocks that you have in there. They blend in really well w/ the plants!

Keep up the good work! (y)

What a STUNNING aquarium! It puts my poor little plastic plants to shame. Your choice of plants and fishy inhabitants work well together. You give me a "role-model" to follow for my next aquarium. Yes...I too have been bitten already by "the bug". How long have you been building this?
:)Joy

Joy...Sent from my iPad using Aquarium

What a STUNNING aquarium! It puts my poor little plastic plants to shame. Your choice of plants and fishy inhabitants work well together. You give me a "role-model" to follow for my next aquarium. Yes...I too have been bitten already by "the bug". How long have you been building this?
:)Joy

Joy...Sent from my iPad using Aquarium

Thank you. I purposely picked out fish that fit in a black/white/grey theme. The only exception to that is my gourami which was an unplanned purchase. Glad I bought her though, she's got a lot of personality.

The tank has been running for about 6months. This particular rescape is about 1.5 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom