upgrade question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber1003

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all, I was given a 46 gallon bowfront with everything included. I wanted a sa/ca tank and the first fish we got was a blood parrot, my son lives them. Then we picked up a geophagus alabios (I think ) I also have 3 turquoise rainbows and a raphael cat that we never see lol. All these fish are juveniles the biggest is the parrot at about 4 inches. I know these fish get big and plan to upgrade in the next 6 months. Just curious if 6 months would be ok and would a 90 gallon work?

Hello all, I was given a 46 gallon bowfront with everything included. I wanted a sa/ca tank and the first fish we got was a blood parrot, my son lives them. Then we picked up a geophagus alabios (I think ) I also have 3 turquoise rainbows and a raphael cat that we never see lol. All these fish are juveniles the biggest is the parrot at about 4 inches. I know these fish get big and plan to upgrade in the next 6 months. Just curious if 6 months would be ok and would a 90 gallon work?

AqAdvisor - Intelligent Freshwater Tropical Fish Aquarium Stocking Calculator and Aquarium Tank/Filter Advisor

Thanks I used that site when I got the fish and it said I was ok but I used juvi sizes..it did not have my geo species on there. I am more looking for personal opinions :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom