UV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thomasina

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am looking to buy a "UV" something or rather... I know what it does, but I don't know what it is really called! If you can tell me the name of the thing and if you know any type that is good for a 10 & 20. I guess there are bigger and smaller? And I am not willing to spend a whole bunch!!

I am looking to buy a "UV" something or rather... I know what it does, but I don't know what it is really called! If you can tell me the name of the thing and if you know any type that is good for a 10 & 20. I guess there are bigger and smaller? And I am not willing to spend a whole bunch!!

Uv sterilizer. That's about all i know lol

+1 on the green killing machine. THe small one of the two offered is all you need for that size tank. I have one on my 16g bowfront guppy tank and it does really well. I hide it behind some tall plants. Put it on a timer and run it like 10-12 hrs at night(or day). It will make the bulb last alot longer than running 24/7. OS.

LOL! You suggested I should run one in the bad tank!! So I was thinking I should get one! I understand that the water will run cleaner? And I am all for that! Thanks again Rivercats!

I'm having a bad case of can't remember sh*t syndrone lately with these headaches... lol!

Back
Top Bottom