Vertical 55 Gallon Liquid Storage Container For Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AndyH5512

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am selling a 55 gallon vertical liquid storage container. I bought it less than a year ago from US Plastics. It has a spigot on the bottom, which can be closed if you dont want to use it. It also has a lid. There are graduated markings embossed on the side in 2.5 gallon increments. I use two of these to store my RO/DI water. The third on (for sale) is not use, and is brand new in the box. I paid close to $100, and will sell it for $65/offers. Im between Daytona and Orlando, and local pickup is encouraged. I will ship it, but I would expect it to cost more than the price it's worth, LOL. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

I am also selling a 3 month used Aqua C Remora and a Current USA 4x65 watt PC light system.

Dang, I am moving my 55 gallon tank along with my 10 within a month and that would really have come in handy as I plan to buy a lot of RO and do a large PWC. Would be nice to have one like that. Do you have a pic of it in case I come along something similar that may be used to hold water? TIA

bs, go to USPlastics.com and search for them. They have so many cool things, you could spend hours just looking at stuff. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom