Very surprised

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ztigris

Aquarium Advice Freak
Went into Petco the other day and I was surprised to see real aquatic plants in the tanks.
They had crypts, wisteria, jungle val, horn wort, ludwiga and many more! Made sure to tell them how happy I was to see real aquatic plants. Normally all they have are house planta and a ton of dying anacharis.

Lol! I just went into petsmart today- I took pics of their plant tanks- There was so much hair algae, it COVERED ALL of the plants, was waving in the water an extra FOOT, the plants were melting and brown, it was disgusting. I will upload pics tomorrow

Lol! I just went into petsmart today- I took pics of their plant tanks- There was so much hair algae, it COVERED ALL of the plants, was waving in the water an extra FOOT, the plants were melting and brown, it was disgusting. I will upload pics tomorrow

Every Petsmart is different. If you complain to manager or corporate they should fix it. They may need to replace their UV sterilizer bulbs
if its part of main system. If not they need to do major maintenance. My Petsmart was VERY clean.

Wow! That is just disgusting! Our petco has the worst cust service which is so strange for this area. In fact most of the time they don't even turn the overhead lights on in the fish section. And good luck getting anyone to help you.

Back
Top Bottom