Want more fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bambinojake

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 29 gallon tank with 3 adult guppies, about 10 baby guppies, 2 swordtail, 4 neon tetras, and 2 kuhli loaches. I was thinking about putting in 4 glofish and 1-2 otocinclus.
Is my tank already overcrowded? If not will it be overcrowded when i add the other fish?

Bambinojake said:
I have a 29 gallon tank with 3 adult guppies, about 10 baby guppies, 2 swordtail, 4 neon tetras, and 2 kuhli loaches. I was thinking about putting in 4 glofish and 1-2 otocinclus.
Is my tank already overcrowded? If not will it be overcrowded when i add the other fish?

Are you planning on selling the babies? If not then I wouldn't add any more. If you are then add the glofish but not the otos. They can be demanding at feeding time. Ìf you don't have much algae or can't get them to feed or bad water quality then they'll die pretty quickly. I have four but I have managed to get them to eat algae wafers.

I will probably sell the babies, and if the otos wont then i could get plecos instead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom