Wanted: Wanted: free ramshorn snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCr8zy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello everyone
I am looking for a bunch of ramshorn snails. I am looking for free ones or I can pay for cheap shipping. MSG me if you have any :)

Go check out krissycakes she posted some on here a while back for very very very cheap

I can do 50+ brown/pink rams horns, maybe some ivory babies too. Total package $7

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yep, I have two pea/dwarf puffers who are fussy eaters and will only go for live snails. I am always on the hunt for snails at any size (at least not bigger than a quarter).

If you prefer they not be used for food I will understand :)

thanks for the reply!

Well that is fine, I just wanted to know because then I could give you a variety of colors.
Anyway, tomorrow I will be shipping out some things. And will try to get as much snails that I can. Some may be smaller than a pea. I will let you know:)

I have 40 ramshorns snails available to ship today. First person to pm me with PayPal info get them for 6$

Attention: Member by the name of Ethan L., can you please pm me so I can give you your tracking? I had deleted my msg from you! :( Hope to hear from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom