Wanted: Wanted: Low Light Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carrie1

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all I am in the market for cheap or free low light plants of any kind. I recently had to sell my planted tank to move into my mother in laws house as she is terminally ill and needs help so I sold my tank because we weren't sure if there was enough room. My mother in law decided later she would love for me to set up a tank! So I got a 55 gallon for super cheap and have been slowly trying to get it looking nice and add plants when I have a few extra dollars. I recently got some of the plant bulbs from petco and she absolutely loves seeing them sprout and grow!! I also have a few jungle vals but they have withered away from algae ? So if anyone has any cuttings or clippings heck even just a tiny clipping they are going to throw away or anything of that nature please let me know! Or any floating plants that are taking over your tank I will gladly take! I don't have very much money right now but we would love to be able to fill the tank with some pretty plants that me and my MIL can enjoy and watch grow together! ❤ Thank you for reading ☺

Back
Top Bottom