Water changes when you're sick as a neon and worked 10hrs??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brookster123

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anyone...anyone?? B..I'll send an uber..gahhhh stupid apistos...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a herniated disc in my back and fibromyalgia, but I still push myself to do it, because my husband knows nothing about fish. I wish he did so I could have a break! Lol!

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I did it.. lots of other things too, I'm disturbed, it's 3:03, I'm dying but I can't stop watching netflix.. sometimes it's better to literally fight a cold... we shall what sad state ill find myself in tommorow:(

Put a canister filter together on a sick day. Took out of box no worries, took outside and hosed off media - was then knackered and went to bed, so I think it took me all day to just put it together.

The instruction manual was a really good cure for insomnia. Read 5 pages and out like a light....

Hope you feel better soon.

I shouldn't have watched so much netflix... my brain hurts.

I watched the entire 3rd season of lily hammer, it's silvio from the sopranos, it's mostly subtitles so I was really torturing myself..

I watched the first few episodes, cool show.
If you haven't watched Chuck you should.

I watched the first few episodes, cool show.
If you haven't watched Chuck you should.

I'm such a TV snob, no network for me besides bones, my gf loves it and I do enjoy the antics..

Back
Top Bottom