Weight Watchers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dresnoone

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I purchased Mollies from PetSmart, whom recommended they eat Omega One Tropical Flakes. Unfortunately, the fish don’t like it very much. I have taken these flakes since they’re so huge and placed them in a sandwich back to lessen their size and make it easier for both operating filters to extract the access.
What do you feed your fish?! Do they get special treats like Black Worms or Freeze Dried Bloodworms?

I think they will eat them eventually. If you try fasting them for a day you may find they get used to them. Omega one is good for them!
Mollies may appreciate some blanches zucchini or cucumber! Even algar wafers. They need veggies in their diet and they love them

My Mbunas and my Angelfish didn't like Omega One either. So I switched to New Life Spectrum (NLS) Foods and it made a big difference. I won't ever use anything else again. It can be a bit pricey but I want to get the best food I can for all my pets. NLS makes food for all kinds of fish and it come in different sizes too. They make a Fry powder, a .5mm grow food, all the way up to a 7.5mm pellets for very large Koi. So there is never a need to smash food to fit your fish.

Try Kents garlic Xtreme attract put 3 drops in tank watch all fish come out and go nuts put it on flakes i out some aq water in cup out a drop and srop in a couple omega one fw flakes or any type of food u feed em it's good for immune system just like humans lol

Also usually flakes are main and worms and frozen stuff is supplemental but depends on fish too of course.

Back
Top Bottom