went to buy a brisslenose pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MICEY

Aquarium Advice Freak
At my lfs , the owner ordered some when I told him I wanted some , but I could not pick him up till today , he got them in last wed. but I had my angel get hurt (it died) and could not get any fish at the time
so I went to the store took one look at the beautiful was ready to buy it and seen 2 clown loachs in the tank covered with ICK, bummer,
I waited till all the customers left the store and told the owner , I also told him I could not take the fish till all the fish where well for a few weeks , he raised the temps to 86f and started treatments with in minutes of me telling him
hhe keeps his tanks spotless and each tank has its own filter and all nets and tools are sterilized between uses
wish all stores where like this and it is not even his main business, he is a dog groomer , with a wall of fish tanks , he sells from
I was not happy not getting the the fish but he said he would not even sell them to me till there healthy :thanks:

got 1 tiny bristle nose for $5.00 at a different lfs it is a real nice one and come with a 10 day garrentee , will let it grow and sex it and get the other sex later , they grow fast

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom