What Are Your Tanks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishstixs05

Aquarium Advice Freak
OK I'm new to aqaurium advice, and I want to know wo has what tanks so i know who has good advice and such. So, everyone who clicks on this, send in a message on what fish tanks you have and what are in them. This will hep anyone who want to know about members, or possible tank setups.
Mine are:
6 gallon- guppy breeding tank: guppies, cory cat, water sprite
10 gallon- pauldron: guppies, feeder goldfish, and fire belly toads, water hyathach
20 gallon- freshwater tank: freshwater moray eel
29 gallon- freshwater community, 2 flame gouramies, 4 painted tetras, 2 silver hatchetfish, platy, pair of breeding Kribensis, several plants
30 gallon- reef: royal urchin, cleaner shrimp, maroon clown, 5 astrea snails, yellow watchman goby, yellow damsel, 10 blue legged hermit pulsing xenia, leather coral
55 gallon- brackish: 2 mono sebae, 2 mono argentius, green scat, silver scat, archer, 2 silver sharks, 2 bullrouts, 2 bumblebee gobies, ramshorn snails, onion plant, etc. plants
Yours Truly,
Fishstixs05 :D

29 Gallon South American black water biotope-9 cardinal tetras
5 1/2 Gallon sick tank/plant nursury

sorry, doesn't seem like I'll be much help to you :lol:

15 uk gallons 5 cardinal tatras 3 rummy tetras a gold coloured alge eater and a male betta

this is my first tank but hope to have more soon :D

10g - Three spot gourami, 4 small tiger barbs, peacock goby, kuhli loach.
55g - 1 South american puffer, 2 peppered corys, 2 albino corys, 1 bronze cory, 7 neon tetras, 5 blue tetras, 1 CAE, 1 big plecostomus, 2 Mystery Snails.
135g - 3 mono argentus, 2 silver scats , 1 Figure eight puffer, 1 Green spotted puffer.

150g salt water: 2 blue damsels, 2 yellow tailed blue damsels, 1 domino damsel, 3 clown fish, one orange scallop(although we call him a clam), a horshoe crab, a cleaner shrimp, a peppermint shrimp, a fire shrimp and i think thats all for now

55g Brackish: 1 mono, 2 little puffers, 1 big puffer, an eel guy, and an assortment of south american and african sicklets, about 15 sicklets in total

45g Fancy guppy tank: More guppies than i can count

20g Baby fancy guppy tank w/live plants: even more guppies than the adult tank

10g Feeder fish tank: The inhabitants of the brackish tank eat more weight in feeder fish than most PEOPLE eat fish in an entire year. They just love to eat, what can i say.

5g tank that might be turned into a quarantine tank

3g eclipse tank with 2 bettas (1 male and 1 female, used to be 1:2, but one of the females died and the two seem to get along. Their tales were eaten up for a while, but they grew back and they seem to leave each other alone. Also they've breeded since the other died, go figure)

And a big bath tub with me in it by the end of the day from taking care of all the tanks!

-Dan

20g reef...Bangaii Cardinal and misc inverts
29g FO...green spotted puffer
55g FW...barbs, rainbows, corys, peckoltia
4-20g coral prop tanks...green chromis and sailfin blennys
110g African Cichlid tank in the works
If you go to your profile, there is a place to list all your tanks and specifics about them. By clicking on another members username, you can view thier profile and tank info if they have filled it in.
Logan J

35G Swim-Thru - "Barb Tank" - 9 Tiger Barbs, 3 Peppered Cories, 1 Clown Pleco

30G - "Show Tank" - Community Tank.

15G - QT/Growout tank - Breeding pair of Kribensis plus fry.

(all for bettas)
4 5gal breeding tanks
3 10gal grow-out tanks
1 20gal female tank (or sometimes growout tank)
1 160gal oscar tank (more fish to be added)
a barracks unit that holds 36 bettas (may be adding more on)
and lotsa jars!

ashley

72 African Cichlid tank (Mbuna) 18 in thier society.
20 gallon Cichlid holding tank (growout tank I suppose); ) lab fry, acei fry not sure how many got rid of a bunch of labs.

33 gallon community,4 Angels, 3 YoYo loaches,5 female bettas, 1 pleco, 3 ansistorious.
10 gallon planted, 2 algea eaters, 1 male betta. 15 watt sun-glo 15 watt power-glo, Hagen C02 unit.
I also keep many other animals aswell so I also have lots to think about in a day lol.

Chris.

i got two tanks...40 gal. and 30 gal. In the 40 gallon i got 4 white tip catfish sharks...1 blue gourami...and 2 gold nugget plecos. In the 30 gallon, I got 1 gourami...3 danios...2 snowball plecos...1 candy striped pleco...and 2 zebra botias.

5.5 Heavy Planted-Tetras, Ottos, and Danios
7 Minibow Reef tank with 10 gallon sump and a False Perc in acclimation

Eclipse System Six - 6gal with carbon filter & bio-wheel, Via Aqua heater
5 cardinal tetras
1 clown loach
piece of driftwood which they all love :D

Tank is in 14th day of cycle.

New to the hobby and look forward to getting a larger tank one day.

20 gallon community tank: 2 long finned zebra danios, 2 spotted cory cats, 2 CAEs, 3 black liretail mollies, 1 neon tetra, 4 adult platies, 2 juvenile platies, and about 23 black mollie fry.

55-gal heavily planted, CO2, spawning pair angels, serpae tetras, white cloud minnows (one large school of each) 4 otocinclus, 4 spotted corys, dwarf gourami, a lonesome cardinal tetra and a zebra danio

12-gal lightly planted, dwarf puffers and tiger barbs, rubberlip pleco, amano shrimp/ghost shrimp

10-gal heavily planted quarrantine tank, snails and shrimp

15-gal dwarf gourami, two large mystery snails, pygmy corys

44-gal Tanganyikan biotope, fishless cycle in progress (waiting on neolamprologus multifasciatus and neolamp. gracilis)

This is almost a Lounge topic, but......

55g: 5 angels of varying sizes (1 adult, 1 sub-adult, 2 large juvies and 1 that forgot to grow), 3 clown loaches (1 3 inch, 1 2-1/2 inch, 1 1-1/2 inch) and an 8 inch plec; 2 Amazon swords and 3 Java Ferns

10g: Well planted (too many plants to list but I HIGHLY recommend cyperus helferi), 2 male dwarf gouramis, 2 or 3 cherry shrimp

25g: Currently a QT tank; 2 surviving cardinals, 2 otos, 1 big ol Bamboo shrimp (all will be moving into the 10g tank in another week); one day will be my SW tank

8g hex: Snail breeding (yuck) tank (good thing I lurve them loaches LOL)

Empty 10g (horrible I know LOL). Haven't decided what I want to do with it yet...

I have my fish listed at the link below, included in my signature, but I'll overview here:

20 gal freshwater community:
4 zebra danios (2 normal, 2 long finned)
1 lonely lemon tetra
2 powder blue dwarf gouramis
Soon to add: 3 long-finned leopard danios & 2 Pakistani loaches

50 gal "barb" community:
4 rosy barbs (3 long finned, 1 normal) - absolutely gorgeous male
2 giant danios
1 gigantic and lazy pleco
1 very large tinfoil barb (red finned)
1 gold algae eater (recent arrival from the 20 gal tank to clean the 50)
1 "green" tiger barb (he is actually blue-green but I can't find another one similar)

2 gal aquarium:
1 very beautiful royal blue betta

2 gal aquarium:
currently empty

1 gal aquarium:
2 extremely small fancy guppies

We have several empty tanks and one 5 gal which is currently cycling to be used as a hospital tank. We have an empty 50 gal which will most likely house a black ghost knife and a couple of angels, but we haven't really decided yet.

Sheila

Okie-Dokie...here goes...the current roster is as follows:

55 gal Barb tank: 10 Tiger Barbs, 6 Neon Rosy Barbs, 3 Skunk Loaches, 1 Rubber Lipped Pleco, 1 Albino Rainbow Shark; Densly planted with over 65 plants.

10 gal: 6 Zebra Danios, 3 Albino Cory Cats; No plants yet...probably going fake with this one. I realize this one is a little over stocked, but I keep my eye on the level! A bunch of random snails that I didn't want in my 55 gal so I caught them and spared their lives by putting them in here.

2.5 gal divided tank: 2 Bettas, male. Separated of course. Live plants in this one as well

Back
Top Bottom