What Co2 diffuser should I get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snailpufferguy

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 20 gallon long tank which I’m going to be adding a paintball Co2 system onto. I’ve decided to go with the aquatek mini regulator but I’ve been having trouble finding a diffuser. I really would like it to be under $20 if possible. I’m looking for something that really produces a fine mist and has good reviews.

I found one on eBay that looks like a GLA knockoff. I think UBarn was the seller. Decent mist. No issues with clogging (I soak it In H2O2 occasionally). About $14 USD. Comes with 2 suction cups and has a compression nut for the tubing.

I found one on eBay that looks like a GLA knockoff. I think UBarn was the seller. Decent mist. No issues with clogging (I soak it In H2O2 occasionally). About $14 USD. Comes with 2 suction cups and has a compression nut for the tubing.

I’m pretty sure I’m going to go with one of those atomic knock offs. We’ll see how it works out, I’ll look into the Ubarn one.

I got this one just for an air stone, I don't know if this is what you're looking for as I see most of them are glass with ceramic on top
Pm0606 Brand Micro Oxygen Bubble Diffuser Air stone stick forever contious smooth bubbles with an air control valve, 100% High Qualitiy Very good for shrimps , Guppy, Tetra, Betta (stick) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQY8YZF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_SkKDAb4Y5D77K

It puts out super small neo bubbles, looks like fog sometimes (pros amazing bubbles, cons stained super easy won't come off with h2o2 or vinegar)

Back
Top Bottom