What do i do with all this hc cuba!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Atxpunx

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a good amount of hc Cuba floating in my tank. I want to start some type of carpet and the individual leaves with roots don't withstand too much manhandling. Can anyone suggest a way to pin these little plants down long enough to anchor themselves? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• image-3794509622.jpg
    image-3794509622.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 88
  • image-2099732128.jpg
    image-2099732128.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 71
A local guy attached all his moss to DW by using one of those shower body loofa things all unraveled. You could try something like that under your gravel?

Coleallensmom said:
My thoughts exactly.

Maaaan I think you guys are right. I feel kinda dumb now because aquarium plants . Com sold me this as hc Cuba in a mat form. I no longer wanna deal with that company again if it really is duckweed. Sigh, well I have something to feed my goldfish then. Is the leaf size of duckweed the same as hc Cuba?

Just about. I'd contact them IMMEDIATELY and get your money back. aquariumplants is a load of %#*@. But they'll respond to paypal disputes quite readily. Or just bad press in general

I doubt I'd get any response other than SOL. It was about two or three months ago that I made the order and I got two day shipping. Hind sight is 20/20 and I'll never make the mistake of ordering from them again. I'll order from the more expensive sites. Man and I was wondering why I never saw any vertical growth on my plants! Thanks you guys for your help!

Back
Top Bottom