What fish will go best with my pregnant marble Molly?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bubbles0oO

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a 55 gal with 3 marble Molly's in it. One of them is definetly preggy, but I'm going out today to go get some more fish to put in it. What kind of fish should I get that won't mess with her? Please help and thanks to those who do! ( preferably something of medium size)
:fish1::fish2::thanks:

Maybe some sort of livebearer like platys,guppys or other Molly .

Just got back from the fish store! I got 6 assorted Platies 2 black mollies and a black mystery snail! So happy, although two of the Platies look a little de formed....

Bubbles0oO said:
Just got back from the fish store! I got 6 assorted Platies 2 black mollies and a black mystery snail! So happy, although two of the Platies look a little de formed....

Nice!!! Deformed ones sometimes doesn't turn out ok! I would watch the deformed one. The snail might eat the plants if you leave him in there.

When I dropped him in he fell onto one of my plants and then started to munch on the leaves! What could I do to help my plants? I do a leaf zone dose every Saturday....

Bubbles0oO said:
When I dropped him in he fell onto one of my plants and then started to munch on the leaves! What could I do to help my plants? I do a leaf zone dose every Saturday....

Well I don't know but good luck maybe separate him somehow or something. Good luck! :/

I just put in some algae wafers and he started munchin on those instead :brows: but the other fish started to peck at them too but I put anothe half wafer at he other end of the tank and try went after that;)

Back
Top Bottom