What is this snail please?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shexx

Aquarium Advice Newbie
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417124342.401742.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417124377.279011.jpg. He's really active, eating all my plants but I don't really mind he's so cool. He was in the tank with the cherry shrimp we were buying. The guy in the shop said he'd be okay with our other inhabitants, but we didn't catch what he actually was :)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Maybe a cana snail? I keep those and they love munching on my plant's :confused: if you can try and get a better pic of his shell.

55 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Maybe a cana snail? I keep those and they love munching on my plant's :confused: if you can try and get a better pic of his shell.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417201046.204040.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417201072.607499.jpg I'm confused aswell. I'm new to this haha I have 3 elephant snails,mr here my favourites!!

There*

It has the same spiral as my cana? So it could possibly be that. I'm a member on applesnail.net it's a really good forum and would help identify it.
It's a really nice looking snail :)

He's lovely isn't he :) thanks for your help I will have a look on applesnails.net

No problem, Good luck:)

Back
Top Bottom