What is this!??!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks to be a crypt..just keep an eye on your thread&you should get a positive id...also hard to tell for sure while still in the bag...

You may need to take a picture of it out of the bag, or planted in your tank. It looks like possibly a Melon Sword.

Also, just for the future, you may want to research the plants before you buy them. I think you lucked out here because that plant seems to be fully aquatic. But most LFS and Chain Stores have the bad tendency to keep semi to non aquatic plants and sell them. And if you put those in your tank, they will decompose and throw off your tank! Just food for thought :)

I can't tell yet but one of the green leaves looks like a face peeking out from behind another leaf. Haha

I agree, give us a few more pics, like some in your tank, so we can get a better look.

It is a hemigraphis exotica purple waffle plant. Acanthaceae. She told me what is was but I just wanted to make sure she knew what she was talking about. I have never seen one. It's in a bunch. Here it is in my tank.

image-2068772591.jpg

If that is true, you may wanna remove it and pot it :) most (all but one I believe) are not plants that grow submersed.

This is what I found...why would I need to remove it it says it's fully aquatic and she had it planted...in a bunch...

image-2726397058.jpg

Back
Top Bottom