What is your perfect planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jaketravis

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am wondering what would be your dream planted tank 20g I just got a 20 and one important thing is good filters for this but ideas on substrates plants fish light and all the goods go!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

One with some downoi and a Madagascar lace plant and a red tiger lotus and some nice crypts and anubias and some bolbitis attached to a cool piece of wood...and some vallisnarias along the back and some nice swords and I think that's about it...of course I would have plenty of other plants but those are my main plants I want

I'm wanting to do a 20g long,advanced plant, with just pure wild strain orchid endler livebearers. Do they make a rimless in a 20 long? I'd love to have one. I'd have to order one as this podunck town doesn't know what a rimless is. lol

There's no 20L rimless that I know of, yet. Although, I've been chatting with Orlando, the owner of GLA, and he hinted to me that GLA will be relaunching their own tanks soon and that he wanted to try a run of some unique sizes. It's either going to be a 20L, 40B, or my personal favorite, a 33L. I wouldn't hold my breath though as I have no idea when he'll launch them. But if I have the room and financials in order, a 33L would be perfect!

There's no 20L rimless that I know of, yet. Although, I've been chatting with Orlando, the owner of GLA, and he hinted to me that GLA will be relaunching their own tanks soon and that he wanted to try a run of some unique sizes. It's either going to be a 20L, 40B, or my personal favorite, a 33L. I wouldn't hold my breath though as I have no idea when he'll launch them. But if I have the room and financials in order, a 33L would be perfect!

A rimless 40b or 33L would be sweet.

You,sirs, are a bad influence! I have 3 50g planted community s right now & I ve declared that is my limit. But, now I want a rimless so I can create one like I researched initially when I threw all of the fake plants out that my first tank came with & started buying plants. Ugh!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388673191.663281.jpg

Back
Top Bottom