what should i do>>>

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guppytank29

Aquarium Advice Regular
So here it is I have a 29 gal long witch i had guppies in (started off with 20 guppies and now up to 70 I'm planning on going to my lfs tomarrow to get rid of some). i know my filtration on it wasnt up to par ( a whisper 20i and a Aqua tech 10-20) so i took my males and put them in a 10gal and put the whisper filter on it. so right now i have a 10gal and a 29gal long. I dont have to money to put the proper filtration on the 29 ( by the way i have my females and fry in the 29 right now.) so should i get rid of the 29 and get a smaller tank or do you think the 29 with just a aquatech 10-20 is fine for now?

i do have plants in my 29... 2 Banana plants, 8 stems of moneywort, and 3 Cryptocoryne Cirspatula/ Echinodorus Uruguayensis( im not sure witch one i have

JMO, but a bigger tank with a smaller filter's better than a smaller tank with too many fish. :) So i think you're okay for now, especially since you have so many plants. That'll help alot, but even more would be staying consistant with water changes.

so i went to my lfs today to get rid of some of my guppies and i ended up getting a free filter ( a top fin 60) so now i guess im keeping the 29gal after all.
I love my lfs :fish2:

guppytank29 said:
so i went to my lfs today to get rid of some of my guppies and i ended up getting a free filter ( a top fin 60) so now i guess im keeping the 29gal after all.
I love my lfs :fish2:

That's awesome!! :D

Back
Top Bottom