What should i feed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ishvindersingh9

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have 3 Oscar in 125 G tank they spit out all the pallet i gave them
they do eat blood worms and tubifex and shrimps .

Sent from my Micromax A065 using Tapatalk

How old are they ??? How long have you had them for I have two tiger oscars in a 180g tank had them for two years I feed them cichlid pellets/flakes super worms brime shrimp blood worms omega one cichlid frozen cubes which is like crack to them has almost ten different types of fish plus shrimp and kelp that gives you some options hope that helped also you could try not feeding them for a day or so they can be picky eaters at times and require a variety in there diet

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I feed Mine the hilarious cichlid gold I believe that's what it's called. The floating one. They also eat new life spectrum but they seem to prefer floating pellets

I feed Mine the hilarious cichlid gold I believe that's what it's called. The floating one. They also eat new life spectrum but they seem to prefer floating pellets

Hikari do you mean? If so thats what i feed, and i use floating and sinking. My Texas do fine off it, same as my old Oscar.

I have 3 Oscar in 125 G tank they spit out all the pallet i gave them
they do eat blood worms and tubifex and shrimps .

Sent from my Micromax A065 using Tapatalk

How long have they been together in the tank? How long has this behavior been noticeable? Did they use to eat something different (different pellet type) or did they grow eating only live foods...? Sometimes they get picky when they have a change in the environment, like adding mire fish or changing food.

If money cant buy happiness, that why do I need a job? I mean, I should be getting these fish free, since I don't have to pay for happy...

Back
Top Bottom