What species are these clowns?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xXAsianfiyaXx

Aquarium Advice Newbie
A family member of mine knows a breeder and got me a pair of clowns. This family member of mine can't speak English well, so when I asked if they were Ocellaris, Percula etc... she didn't understand so please help identify these!!!tmpPhoto.jpg

"Natural" Perculas have a strong black border to their white bands. These don't show that however, since they are not "natural", there's nothing to say that they aren't poorly/oddly colored Percs. They aren't the right color for ocellaris either tho. I'd look up "designer clownfish" and see if that pattern is a specific pattern. (y)

"Natural" Perculas have a strong black border to their white bands. These don't show that however, since they are not "natural", there's nothing to say that they aren't poorly/oddly colored Percs. They aren't the right color for ocellaris either tho. I'd look up "designer clownfish" and see if that pattern is a specific pattern. (y)
They're much darker almost black than in the photo because they're about 3 cm from the lights, the light stand broke so it's resting right above the water level

In the top one they look like caramel but in the bottom one there's not one listed that's black with white stripes and orange fins and face.

Back
Top Bottom