What tang would you rather have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What one would you rather have

• Powder Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Achilles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the option for an angler eating tang? :|

//wants an angler tank bad

I like them both. But if I had to make a choice I would pick the Achilles. This is the fish that really got me into saltwater in the 1st place. I saw one in a pic and said to myself, WOW I could get fish like that if I had a salt tank. But now I know that they do not keep well. But still a very beautiful fish. I now have a yellow and Atlantic surgeon tang. The Atlantic is another Fav. of mine. and keep very well. :band:

the only police we need have advisor under their name
Good thing you got here when you did. (y) Apparently you missed it but the whole police thing was a joke. You know....HA HA funny.

Sago no need to feel like you have to defend yourself. I was just trying to help and got a little too eager to prove my point. By all means it is your money spend it on all the tangs you want. P.S. I voted for the achilles.

Quote:

the only police we need have advisor under their name

Good thing you got here when you did.
run, the fuzz is here. This thread deteriorated from the beginning due to the over-reacting of a couple of members. No need to draw it out any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom