What to do with 2 small 2.6g cube tanks ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candymancan

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have had these top fin 2.6g cubes for awhile bout a year now, they originally had betta's in them and i got them for my mom, but she doesnt take care of fish very well and always cleans the tank with lotion on her hands, or she agressivly cleans the tank by washing it in the sink and putting the betta ina a cup, told her not to do that as it would kill all the BB.. and one of the betta's died from it.. The other one i saved and put in my 10g bowfront, i only had a few fish in that tank but they died off for some odd reason anyway.. Im sure he likes his bigger home..

Anyway, i dont like these small tanks anymore when it comes to fish, i think they are too small for bettas and the betta i noticed tend to hide all the time in the tanks..

Soo i dunno what to do with these tanks, my mom tore em down and put them outside and they have been empty for a few months now. Ive considered selling them on Craigslist to get some money.. But i doubt ill get the $75 i invested in the tanks back or even close to that.

Soo yea what should i do ?

Here are a few pics of what the tank looks like, its a perfectly square cube only 2.6g

img_3258234_0_d2c348ec3a3ac067844e113147f7d70f.jpg

img_3258234_1_cab8fbbfd8d2feb2e7d61ca7f8d24856.jpg

Give one to me :).....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

And the other to me. Ha. Shrimp maybe. Just plants maybe. Shrimp and plants. Put them side by side and make a water bridge between them, that will more than double the water volume.

An Arowana perhaps? Just kidding, they get 4 feet long.

@jmats: i already told him so you don't have to.

I think shrimp or snails, maybe an African Dwarf Frog in there? They are all small and light on the bioload.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

African dwarf frog or ghost shrimp or any shrimp or a small snail with african dwarf frog. Yeah thats it but its still cool to have shrimp. Lol. For thoss tanks I recommend an oscar or a red devil. Lol, not really

Scarlet badis with some kind of shrimp? Planted shrimp tank only? ADF with shrimp? Lots of possibilities!

Back
Top Bottom