What to do with my new tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ilminded

Aquarium Advice Activist
I recent went out and got a 40 gallon and stand for $30. I was trying to get some ideas for stocking. Any and all input would be appreciated. At the moment I have a 10 gallon with some Endlers, Male Halfmoon Beta, and 3 Assorted/Peppered Cories. I plan on doing planted and already collecting some creek stones for a few caves. I will be looking for some drift wood to put it but I want something fun and colorful to put in. I'm going to use it to show my cousins kids about fish keeping, so the cooler the better.

I recent went out and got a 40 gallon and stand for $30. I was trying to get some ideas for stocking. Any and all input would be appreciated. At the moment I have a 10 gallon with some Endlers, Male Halfmoon Beta, and 3 Assorted/Peppered Cories. I plan on doing planted and already collecting some creek stones for a few caves. I will be looking for some drift wood to put it but I want something fun and colorful to put in. I'm going to use it to show my cousins kids about fish keeping, so the cooler the better.

How about a sch

Oops sorry!
How about a school of laser cories, a school of bosemani rainbows, and a nice gourami?

Back
Top Bottom