What to put in 2 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah but what would I do with all these baby shrimp because they breed on there own end I don't what to breed them to be food

Oh and the bottom of the tank is like nine inches wide I was looking at it and I think it's more a 2 1/2 gallon

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah but what would I do with all these baby shrimp because they breed on there own end I don't what to breed them to be food

Oh and the bottom of the tank is like nine inches wide I was looking at it and I think it's more a 2 1/2 gallon

Do you have a fish store nearby? They will give you some store credit for shrimp.

I have a 2 gallon hex tank just like that set up as a bowl for some Red Cherry Shrimp.

rvGaiteV4DLv5o2H_8NBDNx_uroXWb2LsT_flLmEBEcLAYspN

No heater, no filter, change about 50% of the water once a week. Though I did just buy a new tank to upgrade them into.

I have a 2 gallon hex tank just like that set up as a bowl for some Red Cherry Shrimp.

rvGaiteV4DLv5o2H_8NBDNx_uroXWb2LsT_flLmEBEcLAYspN

No heater, no filter, change about 50% of the water once a week. Though I did just buy a new tank to upgrade them into.

What do you do with the baby shrimp

Well, I only started out with a few shrimp so it hasn't been a problem, but I figured that if I ever got so many that it was overcrowded I could see if I could get a colony started in my 45 gallon community tank. Now, transferring them to the new tank is probably going to be a trick, trying to find them in the java moss is probably going to be next to impossible...

Back
Top Bottom