Whats a good book to buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of my favorites is "The Tropical Freshwater Aquarium Problem Solver" (tetra press) The edition I have by gina sandford is a bit old (some outdated names and practices) but it has been a wealth of information. Honestly most books out there today provided they are fairly new are going to be decent. Skip over the "XXX for Dummies" though. They are lacking in some info in my experience.

Crepe said:
One of my favorites is "The Tropical Freshwater Aquarium Problem Solver" (tetra press) The edition I have by gina sandford is a bit old (some outdated names and practices) but it has been a wealth of information. Honestly most books out there today provided they are fairly new are going to be decent. Skip over the "XXX for Dummies" though. They are lacking in some info in my experience.

Thankyou very much! I googled it and it looks like just what I am looking for! I appreciate this very much!

I have fairly recent (copyright 2006) entry-level book, The Complete Book of the Freshwater Aquarium. It includes pictures and some info on over 600 FW fish and plants. Not complete by any means, but covers most of what you'll find commonly available. If something looks appealing you can look for more info. It's new, HCDJ, $10 + shipping if you want it.

Back
Top Bottom