Whats this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MacDuffs

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Im hoping I've managed to attach photo, could it be the end of my feather duster worm, just noticed it this morning but not had time to investigate!

Attachments

• image-1936174562.jpg
    image-1936174562.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 162
Ok...I'm a freshwater girl but intrigued?? What on earth is that....condom made me laugh out loud then had to explain to others in the room what I was doing?! :)

I just read this and thought '**** what has my fella put in the tank as a joke' and was pretty mortified for a second. I jumped straight off the couch to take a second look at which point I realised that it's not nearly big enough to be a condom, it's only about about 1cm long - PHEW!!!!!

I just read this and thought '**** what has my fella put in the tank as a joke' and was pretty mortified for a second. I jumped straight off the couch to take a second look at which point I realised that it's not nearly big enough to be a condom, it's only about about 1cm long - PHEW!!!!!

:ROFLMAO: Priceless.....

I agree, It does look exactly like the underside of a chiton...according to a google search ;-) ****, sooo wanted that to be a terrible boyfriend condom joke!!!

Yep, chiton. They are almost always great to have in your tank. The predatory species are from areas that are not likely to be collected for aquaria.

Excellent, not sure how it got there but if he's a good guy he's most welcome. Thanks for the input folks :)

Back
Top Bottom