Whats Wrong with my Guppy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AmoretteCadenza

Aquarium Advice Regular
He just lays at the bottoms of the tank. My other three guppies are fine :( What can I do? He's been like this for 3 days now...

Attachments

• image-1191939088.jpg
    image-1191939088.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 51
First thing you need to do is check the water parameters (ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and pH) then post the results. When a fish is acting odd its good to rule out any water problems. How long has the tank been running?

Well I got home from work about an hour and a half ago and found him dead at the bottom of the tank... :( I lost a guppy about 2 weeks ago, they were both from petsmart. It had a big bite mark on its side and this one today had one on its belly... There's a male molly and a pregnant female molly (which accidentally I got when I purchased the two guppies, I wanted a male). Is it possible that one of the mollies are killing my guppies? There's 3 left... Along with 3 cory cats. It's a 25 gallon tank and its been going for a couple months now. I did a water change when I got home and everything seems normal. I haven't tested my parameters yet. I stay on a schedule with my waters changes, all my reading stay normal...

Back
Top Bottom