What's your favorite fish to gaze at?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clown loaches are great fish. Very amusing to watch

This. I miss my clown loaches immensely but won't get them again until I get a tank bigger than a 55G :( They were so much fun though

Mine are Corys playing around the tank and my Serpae tetras when they side spin and flare at each other during their little turf wars. OS.

Tie between my breeding pair of angels

image-3176506015.jpg

And my male jacobfreibergi (otter point???)

image-1562835899.jpg

Geophagus Jurupari. Always sifting the sand through his gills, and never stops trying to find new spots to explore. I change around the rocks every week so he is always curious.

I have two "eartheaters". They are fun to watch! Also I like watching Bruce, my Green Severum. He's also pretty entertaining. He's always defending his spot in the tank!

The fish I currently have! Seriously, I'm starting a new tank and don't have my corys yet, but a school of corys is the most fun hands down. My X-ray pristella tetras are doing a good job of entertaining for now, especially at meal time. You'd think they were related to piranhas or something ;)

My gold dojo loaches. They are the clowns of my tank! My other favs are, of all things, my ghost shrimp. Bought them to feed a puffer, threw them in my community tank and never got them back out. Those goofy clear shrimp are full of personality!

Back
Top Bottom