Where can I buy Fiddler Crabs online, the best dealer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually have a fiddler crab, and boy did I make mistakes when I got it, the stores and most online places sell them as freshwater fiddler crabs, but in fact they require brackish water, also you have to have somewhere for them to get out of the water because they aren't true aquatic crabs, if you don't meet those requirements I wouldn't get one because they are very difficult to keep alive without those requirements.

I checked out that site above a while back and ruled it out because they are giving bad info. These crabs do not do well in fresh water. In fact no crab, save for a thai micro crab, will thrive in freshwater. This site is better since they keep them in brackish water but they don't allow them access to land which also greatly shortens their life span: Buy Aquarium Crabs for Sale at AquariumFish.net where Shopping for a Freshwater Crab is Easy.. Also you have to buy atleast 3 and who knows what you will get as far as the sex. That doesn't work for me because after finding my favorite male crab of all time, my gentle giant, brutally murdered by his new male tank mate, I will never have 2 males again.

siva said:
I checked out that site above a while back and ruled it out because they are giving bad info. These crabs do not do well in fresh water. In fact no crab, save for a thai micro crab, will thrive in freshwater. This site is better since they keep them in brackish water but they don't allow them access to land which also greatly shortens their life span: Buy Aquarium Crabs for Sale at AquariumFish.net where Shopping for a Freshwater Crab is Easy.. Also you have to buy atleast 3 and who knows what you will get as far as the sex. That doesn't work for me because after finding my favorite male crab of all time, my gentle giant, brutally murdered by his new male tank mate, I will never have 2 males again.

Yeah I know how you feel, my new male crab killed my 2 month female crab, over an algea disk

Back
Top Bottom