which snail is best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kjacks

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok so i have these crawfish and i bought some snails for them to eat .. well long story short i actually like them although i still wanna feed them to my crawfish . I also wanna add some to my 10g divided betta tank and could add some to the 55g with my angels,cories,otos,n gourami .. i want some that are colorful and reproduce just not something to overtake my tanks i have 2 gold mystery snails now but i think 1 has become dinner ... i really like the magenta and purple mystery snails i think they were n the pretty blue ones. I like the trumphet shell of thd mts but im worried they will take over which im not opposed to having maybe some assasins to help even the numbers out some .. what is yalls experience or suggestions

I would suggest ramshorns. They breed quickly so even if some get ate you will still be able to get the joy of looking At them. They will be everywhere. All you need is a couple and you will be set. You will most likely be selling them also. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom