Whisper 30-60 media

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marconis

Aquarium Advice Addict
Can I place ceramic bio media in one of the compartments? I have never used a Whisper, but it seems like they want you to put a sponge on each side. I put the two sponges on one side, and on the other I want to pack with ceramic media. Will this cause clogs or reduction in flow, or anything like that? Obviously the media is porous, but I just want to make sure that this is possible with the Whisper. Thanks.

Marconis said:
Can I place ceramic bio media in one of the compartments? I have never used a Whisper, but it seems like they want you to put a sponge on each side. I put the two sponges on one side, and on the other I want to pack with ceramic media. Will this cause clogs or reduction in flow, or anything like that? Obviously the media is porous, but I just want to make sure that this is possible with the Whisper. Thanks.

Yea u can! And no it wouldn't get clogged. :)

Ha, great. Just making sure. With the AquaClears this is so easy to do since it has a media basket, but I was unsure with this.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom