Will i have a cycle. Going from a 20g to a 135g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anemones need a well established tank. I'd get corals first then anemones.

Ivan how high do you have yours mounted?

I took a curtain pole 65", it came in 2 pieces, pulled them out and got 2 pc.
Got 3 little pc off aluminum latte, 2 L shaped on each end and a flat piece as a brace in the middle, laid my glass from my canopy (9" wide) and put it on the frame I made. Temporary chains from the dollar store (dog stainless steal chains) till I buy some PVC aircraft cable.

I took a curtain pole 65", it came in 2 pieces, pulled them out and got 2 pc.
Got 3 little pc off aluminum latte, 2 L shaped on each end and a flat piece as a brace in the middle, laid my glass from my canopy (9" wide) and put it on the frame I made. Temporary chains from the dollar store (dog stainless steal chains) till I buy some PVC aircraft cable.

Creative

Where did you get that from? The LEDs are way to high up?

It was someone on this site. Yea it is a frag tank but it is deff deeper the 12". More like 24. And the width is over 20+ inches. I thought nems were easier to care for the corals sorry. I do like the pole idea.

It was someone on this site. Yea it is a frag tank but it is deff deeper the 12". More like 24. And the width is over 20+ inches. I thought nems were easier to care for the corals sorry. I do like the pole idea.

Don't get me wrong, coral are very picky with their water parameters as are anemones, but some coral are very tolerant to abuse, I've had a richordia mushroom live in a HT tank dossed with copper for 6 weeks and is still very much alive and pest free, lol

Back
Top Bottom