Wolf Fish or Piranha?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I noticed that sale but piranah are illegal in Louisiana. Do they ship anywhere or do they exclude states with laws against?

I think they have to check with your local listing (zip code) because that is illegal for them and you.

I think they have to check with your local listing (zip code) because that is illegal for them and you.

I'm not worried about me. They are illegal because it's feared they'll be released into our waterways. I have no intention of doing such. The closest state to me that they are legal is Tennessee.

The wolf would work in a 40b long term. However the P's not so much.

If you are interested in piranha's so much a very cool alternate to them would be a large shoal of Exodons aka.(buck tooth tetras), a school of 15 in the 40b would be awesome.

Only down side to this would be the price tag to them (around 8$ each here). They are highly aggressive and I would never do less than 10 of them in any shoal.

The wolf would work in a 40b long term. However the P's not so much.

If you are interested in piranha's so much a very cool alternate to them would be a large shoal of Exodons aka.(buck tooth tetras), a school of 15 in the 40b would be awesome.

Only down side to this would be the price tag to them (around 8$ each here). They are highly aggressive and I would never do less than 10 of them in any shoal.

Oh okay, never seen those before..I'll have to check them out!

Red belly piranhas look awesome and they hav GIANT RAZOR TEETH try to post a video of them eating that would be cool to c

Red belly piranhas look awesome and they hav GIANT RAZOR TEETH try to post a video of them eating that would be cool to c

Seeing as how he didn't get them, and the tanks he has are not suitable to house them... How about we try and advise on fish that actually would work.

If you wanna watch people feeding them there are a bunch of videos already out there..

Seeing as how he didn't get them, and the tanks he has are not suitable to house them... How about we try and advise on fish that actually would work.

If you wanna watch people feeding them there are a bunch of videos already out there..

Ok thanks ill look at some I'm sure there's tons on YouTube

seeing as how he didn't get them, and the tanks he has are not suitable to house them... How about we try and advise on fish that actually would work.

check out this bite mark on a peice of flounder

image-3947074930.jpg

Back
Top Bottom