WTB: Assasin Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smitty

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a bad MTS problem. I've cut way back on feeding and have scooped a bunch out but still have a lot of them. Looking for someone to eat them now :)

I have like 1000+ MTS in my 55 so don't think they will run out of food quick, but want to get rid of the MTS without waiting a year... don't know how many assasin snails I would need.

Shoot me a PM or reply here to discuss payment.

Thanks!

You could catch them with a green bean too, and then just take them out. You can actually use the inside meat to make your own fish food if you wanted also!

MGamer is the only person Ive seen selling these snails.

I got the same issue cept multiply x3 in a 52g. They are EVERYWHERE but only the wee little buggers are out in the daytime. I use a babyfood jar and a slice or two of zuchini with a funnel glued to the jar so they cant escape me again.

That is a good idea with the baby jar and a funnel. Do you have to throw it away each time? What kind of glue do you use that is good for the aquarium?

I went out and bought a filter for like a coffee maker that was made out of aluminum or something in order to sift the sand but with all the plants it is really hard. At night I can't even see in the tank because of all the snails on the glass... funny thing is, during the day, you really have to look to even see any!

The thing about sifting through the sand is there is a possible nitrite and ammonia spike in your tank and causing a mini cycle.

MTS are nocturnal, thats why I trap instead of sending in the assassins. I enjoy them being there caue any crap left behind from the day before ceases to exist the next morning.

if you have heat packs i would pay for you to ship me a bunch of mts. i have puffers, loaches, and planted tanks that could use them

if you have heat packs i would pay for you to ship me a bunch of mts. i have puffers, loaches, and planted tanks that could use them

PM me then please.

I charge for the heat pack and shipping nothing else when it comes to MTS, just repay the favor to someone else when you have them coming out your ears.

if interested PM me with tank size and if its planted or not so I know how many to start you off with.

not in my tank. that red eyed puffer in my avatar makes short work of them. i had a bunch of them before he came around. last night i turned my lights on at 2 in the morning and i could only see one

you got more coming, no worries. Ill throw in some of my monster snails for his xmas treat.

Back
Top Bottom