WTB skimmer and live rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sir_dudeguy

Aquarium Advice FINatic
anyone wanna sell a hang on skimmer for pretty cheap? i'm lookin for something better than a seaclone (unless price is too good) and jebos...i'd rather get something more lasting. And if your'e in the phoenix area of arizona, if you've got some live rock that you'd sacrifice for cheap...lemme know

thanks

Well in about a month my CPR Bak Pak 2 wont be in use....

Im not sure how soon your in need though. Its been doing a great job on my 30g reef.

will it work on a 55? i'll check but i thought they were up to 50? and how much do you want for it? i'm pretty limited so ya... lemme know

and no, i'm not it any real hurry, but i'd like to get somethin worked out soon...i'll be leaving in 3 weeks for nicaragua, and i'll be gone for 10 days, so when i get back would be about a month from now. so ya the timings fine.

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=CR1111

If you read that you will see they put it through its paces on a 55g. While I cant tell you if thats true or not I can tell you that my 30g is well stocked and I couldnt be happier.

How much live rock (Is that whats lace rock in your myinfo?) do you have?

Id be willing to trade for that fluval 304 (Im setting up a FW tank)

hmmm....i'll have to think about the trade...thats kinda sounding not too bad...i just bought the setup about 2 months ago, and i was surprized at how clean and perfect the filters condition was lol. I had just bout it out of a local classified. And ya, i dont have any live rock in there yet, just the 30 lace rock. I will be getting some live rock soon tho, prolly 30 to 40 lbs.

If you have 30-40lbs of LR I dont see you having any filtration problems.

Let me know, you have a while to sit on it anyways hehe.

where are you at, and what would we do as far as shipping? and shoudl i wait till i got the skimmer up and running on my tank before sending the fluval? just so that i got something to filter the tank the whole time? or would it be fine for a week or so with nothing?

Back
Top Bottom