For Sale: Yellow Neo Shrimp - New Low Price

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey AA Members,

I'm getting packed with Yellow Shrimp in my aquarium and need to get rid of some. They are in a well established 20 Gallon Long tank. I's heavily planted. It has a pH of 7.6 to 7.8, 75f. No Co2 added. Water changes are done weekly.

Fed daily with flakes, wafers, pellets, and live foods. The shrimp are very active, great color, and molt frequently. They will be giving at a size between 1/2" to 3/4".

I ship them, double bagged, in Kordon Breather bags, insulated Styrofoam, packaging material, and a tracking number. I ship in any amounts of numbers from 3 shrimp to 50 shrimp, and ship anywhere besides Hawaii or Alaska. Shipping cost depends on your location. Local pick-up not available.

Generally it's between $7 and $9. The shrimp are $2.50 each at all amounts. If you plan on buying 20 or more shrimp, we can talk about bulk prices. I prefer PayPal, but if you have to, money-orders will be accepted.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to PM me, and I'll get right back to you.

Thanks,
Ben

Back
Top Bottom