150g Mixed Africans ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beautiful tank! I see that you have peacocks or Haps mixed in with a demasoni and a tropheus in the mix. Any bullying going on? Really like the tank. What are you using for filtration of that group? Tank looks really clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Beautiful tank! I see that you have peacocks or Haps mixed in with a demasoni and a tropheus in the mix. Any bullying going on? Really like the tank. What are you using for filtration of that group? Tank looks really clear.

Thank you so much :) I am running 2x AquaClear 110, in those I grow Pothos to absorb nitrates & a Fluval FX5. I have Mbuna, haps, peacocks, Vics & Tangs altogether. The tank gets along great now, I sometimes wonder how the dynamics will change once the Fosso's reach adulthood, tho they seem pretty laid back currently. I have an Aurautus who likes to be a little jerk but thankfully everyone does a good job at holding their own :) My 9in Williamsi is a great boss, he keeps everyone in check just with his presence hahaha (y)

Great tank love to see tropheous in any tank I have one in mine with no problems from the Malawi although my tank is no where near as impressive as yours

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Great tank love to see tropheous in any tank I have one in mine with no problems from the Malawi although my tank is no where near as impressive as yours

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thank you, John! It took years to get here. I built it on a budget ;) It's still a work in progress & the scape changes with nearly every water change which is quite frequent haha. My Kasanga Red Rainbows are very aggressive compared to the other trophs in the tank, they take crap from no one ? I feel like proper diet has a lot to do with successfully keeping Tropheus, need to watch their protein intake. I have most of my carnivores "trained", if you will, to get they're meaty foods on the opposite side of the tank. Some of these fish have been with me they're whole lives :)

Is that a Panaque? What kind is it?

It's just a common :) about 13 inches give or take an inch :)

Attachments

• 10350605_10152697634049381_3800276409139719283_n.jpg
    10350605_10152697634049381_3800276409139719283_n.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 97
Back
Top Bottom