2 Month Tank Progress Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SonicsDC25

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just a time lapse video of my tank over the course of 2 months after it's been set up, hoping to get some green algae by month 4-6, but with purple algae being more nutritious for my fish I don't mind if it stays lol :lol:.

Thanks, there's no trick, leave your lights on for 12-14 hours a day and have the right balance of NO3; so it is beneficial for the algae and not high enough to do significant harm to your fish. I also keep my water parameters in check (pH, KH, GH, ect) and maintenance my tank daily with weekly PWC to add minerals back into the tank.

If I've converted you over to cichlids, then my job is done LOL :lol: but jokes aside, should really get a tank for them (y)

If I've converted you over to cichlids, then my job is done LOL :lol: but jokes aside, should really get a tank for them (y)
i have dwarfs, they're awesome! I have a 46 bowfront that I want the pile a ton of rocks in! Just no space to set it up...

2nd?? Come on.. I have 4 running.. A fifth and I'd be out the door.. You could surely get another going.. 1$ a gal sale!!

4... :blink: My house is packed and my wife isn't willing to move anything to get another tank in, fighting the urge to hit up Petco for a 55g lol.

Yup 4, biggest is 29, 20,10, and a temp 5.5 apisto fry tank.. I'm pushing my luck though, I've been buying a lot if flowers lately haha

Lol, well I may just try flowers if it works for you :p I've been hand feeding my fish lately and have gotten my wife to do the same, so hopefully she'll get hooked and allow another tank hehe.

Lol, well I may just try flowers if it works for you :p I've been hand feeding my fish lately and have gotten my wife to do the same, so hopefully she'll get hooked and allow another tank hehe.
show her a nice planted tank and it's a done deal!!

Back
Top Bottom