4 new baby african cichlids!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xATLxBRAVESx

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys! Within the last two weeks i got brand new baby cichlids, im not quite sure on what kind yet, but one of the local fish experts is comming over so he will know. Anyways they are about .5 in long and really love there tank! If any one reccomends any specific hiding ornaments please let me know! Thanks guys!!:)

Congrats on the fish. Exciting huh :)
I bought a tank full of cichlids recently and it had every castle and plant from petco in it... probably a few hundred worth. I bagged all of that crap and stacked lava. The fish love it and and its very cheap at any rock place ($.29/lb) here. Just be sure to scrub and boil before adding to yr tank. Looks great.

TankBoss said:
Congrats on the fish. Exciting huh :)
I bought a tank full of cichlids recently and it had every castle and plant from petco in it... probably a few hundred worth. I bagged all of that crap and stacked lava. The fish love it and and its very cheap at any rock place ($.29/lb) here. Just be sure to scrub and boil before adding to yr tank. Looks great.

Scrub with brush not chemicals

Back
Top Bottom