40B Grow out to 75 wet pet.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Knock on wood, I've had no jumpers, and I have the entire back open. I think your theory on him chasing the tetras could be true, as none of my fish chase their dithers. Sorry to hear this Mike :/

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah freak I have been hearing splashing after lights out the last couple weeks but no marks on the tetras. I assumed it was the tetras chasing each other.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah freak I have been hearing splashing after lights out the last couple weeks but no marks on the tetras. I assumed it was the tetras chasing each other.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I lost my largest WC male synspilum last year when was chasing a school of buenes aires tetras, I found him and two tetras behind the tank or I should say my cat Yeti found them:facepalm:

well I think I'm going to go with Africans in this tank Just not sure what yet. I looked at the cookie cutter 40b stocking but with some strategic décor placement I think I may be able to pull something a little different off.
When I make a decision, Ill start a new thread.

Maybe a dumb idea... what about just a massive multi colony?

Nothing dumb about that at all. I was possibly thinking about that also.
all though I think I might set up a second smaller tank for some. Something like a shallow 24x24 cube.

Shalliw 24x24 cube would be stunning with multi's... Ive been looking at some of these shallow cube tanks. Im intrigued. Great idea mike

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That would be awesome I agree.... I'm trying to raise more multis this year so let me know if you get to that idea, I'd send ya some in a heartbeat if I have any.

Hey mike that cube would be amazing if viewable 360°.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I like it mike! Get one of those oceanic cubes, I see them pop up on cl from time to time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I was thinking more O'Dell oceanic cube..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom