55 gallon New stocking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bmarine

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've been breeding fish for awhile now, mostly mbuna, and i've kinda gotten bored of them. The colors are great and exciting, but i feel like they all act the same and have similar body shapes. I'm looking to change it up a bit.

Right now I have 6 Mbipia cf. lutea (lake victoria) that i'm hoping to breed. Anything suggestions on fun, exciting fish to keep with them? I'm really open to just about anything that is compatible and that i could breed and sell. Thanks!

I like convicts as they r great parents to the fry and will take care of them. But they get aggressive with other fish when taking care of fry. Convicts r really easy to breed. Craigslist probably has some proven convict breeding pairs.

I like convicts as they r great parents to the fry and will take care of them. But they get aggressive with other fish when taking care of fry. Convicts r really easy to breed. Craigslist probably has some proven convict breeding pairs.

Yeah i have heard a lot about convicts, i kinda would rather stay just with Africans though.

Back
Top Bottom