75 gallon stocking ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stellyj11

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey yall! I am setting up my new 75 gallon bow front and wanted to make sure that my stocking wish list is reasonable. I will be buying them all as babies and letting them grow up together. I have a 2217 eheim filter now and will be buying another when my fish friends are bigger. There will be plenty of hiding spots My stocking wish list includes:
1- Tiger Oscar
1- Green Terror
1- Spotted Raphael Catfish
1- Bichir Delhezi
1- Gold Nugget Pleco

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey yall! I am setting up my new 75 gallon bow front and wanted to make sure that my stocking wish list is reasonable. I will be buying them all as babies and letting them grow up together. I have a 2217 eheim filter now and will be buying another when my fish friends are bigger. There will be plenty of hiding spots My stocking wish list includes:
1- Tiger Oscar
1- Green Terror
1- Spotted Raphael Catfish
1- Bichir Delhezi
1- Gold Nugget Pleco

Thanks in advance for your help!

The bichir,terror can reach 12" the Oscar 16" I just re-homed a 9" raphel cat. The nugget can grow to 6". It would work while they are small and growing. Your most likely going to run into issues down the road when they get big. Now, you could just re-home a few down the road and keep your fav's but be warned finding homes for large fish can be tough. I got super lucky re-homing that Raphael!

Thanks :D - I'm considering maybe dropping the raphael or the pleco? would that save me some room in order to make it work long term? If so... which would you say is the more active bottom feeder that will do the job keeping my sand substrate food clean (i know they're still gonna poop but I just want a food vacuum cleaner down there)

Back
Top Bottom