80 gallon stocking list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DillonMcCain

Aquarium Advice Regular
I think I am going with...
5 yellow labs
2 demasoni
4 bumble bee
2 chipoka
3 cynotilapia afra cobue
3 cynotilapia afra jala reef

80 gallon breeder with sand bottom. Rock structures, and 2 emperor 400's rated for 80 gallons.

Sounds like you're set on filtration...stock list looks nice wish my tank was big enough for such variety...will this be an all male tank?

You'll have less aggression if it's an all male tank, only one in the bunch I'd be worried about are demasoni, always a chance of bullying if you're making it a breeder tank with females about.

Usually less aggression in an all male tank I have 2 all male tanks

Never had them so I couldn't tell you about them and there aggression so far for me I just chose the fish I wanted. my red top is definitely king but everyone else holds there own

More then likely probably but I'm pretty new to most of this stuff I'm just going of my experience

I will have learn from experience before I get really good at it . Hopefully by my 16th birthday in may the tank will be fully stocked.

Ya I dnt have much room for fish then wat I have now but I got big plans for wen I move out an buy a house

If u do all male don't get two of the same males one will kill the other or harass it. Demasoni are all bark In my experience they will bully less aggressive fish or there own kind.

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I just picked up a demasoni he is smaller than the others and he seems fine hopfully he will stay chill. I like him he has got a cool personality.

Ya I've got a pretty good plan drawn up a filtration design an everything. It will house a rtc and a either a ripsaw cat or there's a species of shovel nose that has veil like tail

Back
Top Bottom