a friend of mine would like an id on this cichlid please :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. My friend bought a cichlid tank not knowing anything about them off someone who also didn't have a clue as the sold the tank as purely a malawi set up...yet half of them are south american! I have advised my friend to only keep one type of cichlid and to probably get rid of the americans

Thanks. My friend bought a cichlid tank not knowing anything about them off someone who also didn't have a clue as the sold the tank as purely a malawi set up...yet half of them are south american! I have advised my friend to only keep one type of cichlid and to probably get rid of the americans

What size is the tank?

Tell your friend he should join AA. This forum is the best and I never stop learning.

Back
Top Bottom