Acei holding. AGAIN.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kelbaker79

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just noticed one of my Aceis is holding again, about a month ago she had 40 fry...its looks like there's a TON of eggs in that mouth of hers this time, what do you guys think? I've already got 78 Acei fry, they're everywhere!!!! Lol.

ForumRunner_20120112_112738.jpg

Lool! Nice! Congrats.
She looks in good shape for having held not long ago!

joel618 said:
lol thats what i said. judging from one of her videos i need to listen to more blink 182 in my tank room.

Lol! Was Blink playing?? Usually its more like Avenged Sevenfold or Rise Against...the fish like it. Haha

She spit 7 eggs out!! BAD FISHY!!!! Lol. Last time it was 15, so I guess at least its not as many :/

Hmm...That awesome, my LFS said it was against some fish and game regulation to buy fish from me...But they would give me store credit??

Jmedic25 said:
Hmm...That awesome, my LFS said it was against some fish and game regulation to buy fish from me...But they would give me store credit??

Yes, that's what they do :) I can ALWAYS use more food, etc...

Yeah!!!Me 2 im going to trade a bunch of labs for a few peacocks...Im researching putting them in with my mbuna...Its risky but some people do it with success

Back
Top Bottom